- Creating and implementing Health & Safety Systems and Plans to align to your requirements and relevant legislation inclusive of pandemic components
- ICAM accident investigation & prevention
- Health & Safety Audits
- Gap analysis and action plans
Our philosophy of safety is that people are the most valuable asset and resource, therefore they should be able to return home the same way they went to work earlier that day. No phase of any business is more important that personal safety.
Safety is an integral part of everyone’s job.
Our clients, management and employees are all personally responsible for demonstrating safety leadership, providing a safe working environment along with promoting safety as a core value.
Core safety Values:
- All (if not most) accidents are preventable
- All injuries are preventable
- Work safety should be a condition of employment
- Training employees to work safety is essential
- Illness/injury prevention has not only a direct impact on the employee’s moral, psychosocial and physical being but also on the employer productivity, company earnings and potentially company image
- By recognising and fostering safe behaviours, creates a greater understanding of the organisational policies, philosophy and practices